Edrick Kho Channel Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Spongebob Collections

The young kid inside me didn’t stop even when l grew old. Infact,  l am  always fascinated of this cartoon character Spongebob even l am now on my 30’s๐Ÿ˜‚. Any merchandise that has spongebob design l end up buying it even sometimes it ends me empty pocket. I have a lot of spongbob items from cards, toys, art materials, clothes, beddings, ceramics etc. I bought majority of them here in Canada but some were from Philippines and Hongkong.
 
I decided to sell spongebob merchandise last year thru my facebook page, we manage to do few transactions but didn’t materialize because l am too busy on my wedding preparation last year. We stopped selling merchandise since me and my wife has no time for it anymore. Some of my spongebob items were left with my wife in the Philippines and l bought some with me here in Canada.
Until now there’s a lot of querries on our facebook page as we were still interested in selling merchandise. Actually we do, its a good online business though. But the only problem is that, its very costly for a customer if the spongebob they are ordering will gonna be coming all the way from Canada. Most of their money will just go on the tracking and l find it unfair fo them, that’ s why we stopped. 
Hopefully in the near future more spongebob items will be added in my collection. I’m just wishing for the best๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™. Goodnight everyone. Thank you for reading.

1 comment: