Edrick Kho Channel Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Being Canadian!

Life isn’t just about being comfort. It’s also about overcoming challenges and sharing accomplishment with other culture and that really is the difference. It takes a lifetime to build relationship where understanding occurs with having respecting and accepting different races and culture from different countries.


Being a Canadian Citizen for me is a dream come true, life changing experience and it is amazingly means everything to me. Canada is not only my home, but part of who I am as a person and I’ve been raised to be and how will I raised my future Family. My own national identity has changed greatly with every day that I gain knowledge of the world around me. Being Canadian has taught me many values and the importance of acceptance of cultural differences and diversities within their own society. For me Canada is one of the best countries to live in, the great nature and scenery found in this country makes my heart swell with gratitude. Being Canadian means to me a sense of pride. Pride with the highest level of integrity and inequality from the multicultural society. Merci beaucoup!

No comments: