Edrick Kho Channel Blog

Monday, August 27, 2018

Emo Eh๐Ÿ˜‚

Time flies so fast. By december this year l will be 7 years here in Canada. A lot of changes happened to me that never in my mind l will considering doing. 7 years ago, l am happy working as a public school teacher in the Philippines having enough salary to support my needs, but things changed when l got an offer to come here in Canada as a permanent resident. Making the story short, l arrived here at Canada in the winter time which is the hardest season l guess for all imigrants. I am lucky enough that after two weeks l arrived here l got employed at McDonalds as a team member. That is my first job here. I’ve been into many jobs after that(maybe l will narrate them on my next blog) doing my best to support my family back home. I was in relationship when l got here but due to distance, time difference, priorities et all, we broke up and ended me single for 4 years before l met my wife now in social media. Now, l am happily married and working on my wife’s papers for her to live with me.
Thank you for reading my story, God bless everyone

No comments: