Edrick Kho Channel Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sorry,,,,(is such a lonely w😔rd)

I dunno where to start,
In fact, l dunno what to say.
All l want is to apologize.....
For causing you so much dismay.

I know l'm hard to understand
Wicked, weak, crazy and vain.
All l want is to say sorry...
For giving you so much pain

I know  how much you love me
Probably more than as l can do.
And l even feel sorry
Coz I might not give it back to you.

I sometimes even ask myself,
If you deserve me as l with you?
Coz in this pointless arguments,
Its always me who hurt you.

All l want is to apologize
Even its probably too late.
And if you still mad at me
I'm just here willing to wait.

I thank you for loving me,
For your care and affection.
And for always understanding
My perfect imperfections....

Boom💥💥💥💌









No comments: